Curried Chicken & Almond Rolls
1 cup finely chopped chicken
1 cup mayo
3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 small onion, chopped
2 tsp curry powder (or to taste)
2 tsp lemon juice
salt & pepper
18 slices whole wheat bread
1/4 cup melted butter
1) Combine first nine ingredients and mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
3) Trim crusts & flatten bread with rolling pin.
4) Spread 2 tsp. mixture on each slice and roll.
5) Cut each roll in half and secure with toothpick
6) Place on baking sheet and brush with melted butter
7) Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and freeze if desired.
8) If frozen do not thaw, just reheat at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
9) Makes 36 rolls.