Mississippi Mud Cake
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
4 large eggs, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans toasted
4 cups mini marshmallows
1 (16 ounces) package powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 cup softened butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
3. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
4. Add the cocoa and stir.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Pour butter mixture into a mixing bowl and add sugar and eggs.
7. Mix until blended.
8. Add the vanilla.
9. Mix in the flour and salt.
10. Stir in the pecans.
11. Put batter into prepared pan and cook for 35 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows and cover with the frosting.
13. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
14. For the frosting: Combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
15. If your frosting is too thick, add more milk.