White Chocolate Truffles
1-1/2 cups (10 ounces) chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
1/4 cup whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or toffee, or chocolate decors
1. Place chocolate in small bowl. Place whipping cream in small saucepan. Simmer
over medium-high heat until heated through, stirring constantly with wooden
spoon. Pour over chocolate, stir once.
2. Cover bowl; let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Uncover; stir until chocolate is melted
and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla and liqueur, if using. Cover. Refrigerate
15 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to hold its shape.
3. Place level tablespoonfuls mixture on plate. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or
until fudgy, but not soft.
4. Place nuts or toffee in medium bowl. Roll each tablespoon chocolate mixture
into ball. Roll in nuts to evenly coat. (Warm hands and room temperature quickly
soften chocolate, making it difficult to form balls. Keeping chocolate chilled
5. Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Serve chilled or let
stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes before serving.