Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies In A
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking
powder and salt.
2 Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 quart ''wide mouth'' canning
jar. Clean the inside of the jar with a dry paper towel after adding the
confectioners' sugar and after adding the cocoa powder. Be sure to pack
everything down firmly before adding the flour mixture, it will be a tight fit..
3 Instructions to attach to Jar:
Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to
thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add: 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. Add 1/2
cup creamy peanut butter, 1 egg, slightly beaten, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to use your hands to finish
4. Shape into walnut sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined
baking sheets. . Press balls down with a fork.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes until edges are
browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack to
Makes 3 dozen cookies.