Trail Mix Cookie's in a jar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup wheat germ
1/3 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup raisins
1/3 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 Layer ingredients in order given in a quart ''wide mouth'' canning jar.
Mix the flour together with the baking powder. Press each layer firmly in
place, it will be a tight fit.
2 Attach directions to jar:
Trail Mix Cookies
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly
2. Add: 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. Mix in 1 egg,
slightly beaten and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
4. Shape into walnut sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a sprayed cookie
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are
lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Store in a cool dry place away from a heat source so condensation and clumping
does not occur.