Mahi Mahi Caesar-Style
1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
2 TBSP low-fat buttermilk
1 TBSP Dijon mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp anchovy paste
1/4 tsp black pepper
6 cloves garlic, minced
4 (6 oz) Mahi Mahi fillets
1. In a small bowl, combine ingredients yogurt through garlic, stirring well
with a whisk.
2. Pour yogurt mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag, and add fish to bag.
Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare grill or broiler.
4. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place fish on a grill rack or
broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with
a fork. Baste frequently with reserved marinade.
Yield: 4 servings