Cajun Flounder Po'Boys
Yield: 4 servings
4 flounder fillets
1 cup all purpose flour
1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
2 eggs, beaten
2 TBSP cooking oil
2 (12-inch) French bread loaves
1 cup mayonnaise
3 TBSP lemon juice
1/4 tsp dried tarragon
1/2 tsp hot sauce
1 TBSP mustard
1 TBSP sweet pickle relish
1 tsp chopped fresh or 1/2 tsp dried parsley
4 lettuce leaves
1. Mix flour and Cajun seasoning together.
2. Dredge the fillets in egg, then in the flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in large skillet and add fillets, cooking until lightly browned on
4. Cut bread in half crosswise. Split each half lengthwise, and toast.
5. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise through dried parsley. Spread
mixture evenly over cut side of bread halves.
6. Place lettuce and fish on bottom bread halves; top with remaining bread
halves. Serve immediately.