Grilled King Mackerel
Grilled King Mackerel Steaks
1/4 cup olive oil
3 lemons, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves, minced
6 King Mackerel steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
1. Light grill, set to medium heat, cover surface with aluminum foil
2. Rub all sides of each steak with olive oil, rub salt, pepper, and garlic onto
the top and bottom of each steak.
3. Place steaks onto aluminum foil, cover each with lemon slices.
4. Cook 5 minutes, remove lemon slices, flip, place lemon slices back on top.
5. Grill until steaks flake easily with a fork. Serve immediately
Yield: 6 servings