Yield: 2 servings
1 lb grouper fillets
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 cups tomatoes, diced
1 cup onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup fresh basil
1 TBSP Kalamata olives, minced
1 TBSP olive oil
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, Italian-style
1 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp olive oil
1 TBSP toasted pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse fish and place in an 11" x 7" glass baking
dish coated with cooking spray. Pour wine over fish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ingredients tomatoes through black pepper and then
spoon mixture over fish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
4. Remove fish from oven and preheat broiler.
5. In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and the teaspoon of olive oil.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs lightly over top of tomato mixture and broil 1 to 2 minutes
or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.