Posted by: Tuddles Thu, 25 Mar 2004, at 5:57 a.m.
1 box of ready-made pie crusts with 2 crusts. (Pillsbury ready-made pie crust.)
1 bag of frozen raspberries (can use fresh when in season)
1 bag of frozen blackberries
1/3 cup sugar
2 1/2 Tablespoons flour
Vegetable cooking spray
1. Thaw fruit almost completely and pour in colander to strain juice.
2. In large bowl, mix fruit, sugar and flour together. Line bottom of greased
pie tin with crust. Fill with fruit.
3. Before adding top layer cut design into crust (as vents) Lay over top of
crust, moisten edges with water to "glue" the two crusts together. With the back
side of a fork, pinch edges together, or pinch with fingers.
4. Lightly brush top crust with water.
5. Sprinkle sugar over the top.
6. Cover edges with 1 1/2" strip of aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
8. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until crust is golden brown.