Pork Chops With Cranberry Pan Sauce
Posted by: Geri Sun 26 Jun 2005 10:04 am
4 pork chops ( about 5 oz each )
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Season pork chops with meat and poultry seasoning.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large sauté pan set over medium-high heat.
3. Add pork chops and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden
brown, then remove.
4. Place sauté pan back on medium-high heat and add white wine. Cook until
reduced by half.
5. With a whisk, stir in cranberry sauce, mustard and sugar. Salt and pepper to
taste. To serve, place pork chops on a platter and top with sauce.