2 pk Jell-o; orange
2 c Hot water
1 c Cold water
1 cn Apricots; (lg cn) drained and juice saved
1 cn Pineapple; (lg cn) crushed and save the juice also
1 pk Marshmallows; small
1 c Saved juice
2 tb Flour
2 tb Butter
1 Egg; beaten
1/2 c Sugar
1 pk Dream Whip or Cool Whip
Longhorn cheese, grated
1. Mix together: Jell-o, water, apricots and crushed pineapple.
2. When Jell-o starts to set up, press one solid layer of small marshmallows
over the top.
3. Mix together juice, flour, butter, egg, and sugar. Cook this sauce until
thick, stirring constantly. This sticks easily.
4. Prepare Dream Whip (or use Cool Whip) and fold it into the sauce.
5. Put the sauce over the top of the marshmallows.
6. Sprinkle coarsely grated cheese on top - about 1/2 cup total. Don't use too
Chill before serving