This is wonderful to make if you don't feel like stuffing your turkey or you
would just like to have a side dish of stuffing with your ham or beef dinner.
1 loaf bread, toasted & cubed
1 medium onion
2 stalks celery, diced
1 teaspoon sage
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups broth
1/2 cup broth
1. In a large bowl place bread cubes,
2. Mix together soup, sage, eggs& 1 1/2c broth; pour over bread mixture& mix
3. Place in 8x10 greased pan.
4. Note if stuffing is still dry looking add additional 1/2c broth.
5. Bake 375 degrees for 45 minutes till brown on top& crusty.
6. Serve with turkey, chicken, ham your choice.
7. Can be made with your favorite Cream soup